Test Valley Borough Council is obliged to prepare statutory final accounts each year and to prepare a detailed budget from which the level of Council Tax is derived.
- Annual budget books Information on the Council's finances
- Fees & Charges, Annual Governance Report & Statement of Accounts Overview - the Council publishes its audited accounts annually in the form of a 'Statement Of Accounts'.
- Your guide to your Council Tax We all use public services. Some are provided by authorities covering the whole of Hampshire, while others are provided by local borough or district councils. Some of the funding for these services comes from government grants which include con...
- Statement of Accounts for the Council Each year the Council produces a statement of accounts
- Governance Reports The annual Governance Statements are produced by the Audit Commission and are an important means by which the Council accounts for its stewardship of public funds.
- Schedule of Fees and Charges Details of fees and charges approved by the Council on an annual basis
- Annual timetable for the development of the Council's Budget Test Valley Borough Council operates a set timetable for the development of its Budget
- Audit Letters These annual letters contain a summary of the Audit Commission's findings during their annual audits of the Council's accounts.