Open Government is an initiative which encourages Councils to be transparent and publish a range of information for the public to access.
- Members' Register of Interest The Register contains information on the declaration of Councillors' interests.
- Open Government Open Government is an initiative which encourages Councils to be transparent and publish a range of information for the public to access.
- Test Valley Borough Council Pay Policy Statement 2013-14 The Pay Policy statement is provided in accordance with Section 38(1) of the Localism Act 2011 and will be updated annually each year.
- Council Expenditure over £500 In 2010 the Communities and Local Government Secretary called on councils to provide financial transparency by publishing on-line information about spending over £500.
- Audit Letters These annual letters contain a summary of the Audit Commission's findings during their annual audits of the Council's accounts.
- Members' Allowances Details of Members' Allowances and attendance at meetings.
- Annual Complaints report Annual complaints report 2012-13