Self Employment

If you or your partner are self-employed, we will need to see either your most recent business accounts or an estimate of your earnings based on your income and expenditure along with proof of your Self Employment Registration Number (from HMRC). It would also be helpful if you could send us your latest tax assessment. If you do not have audited accounts, you will need to complete a form regarding your self employment to confirm the details of your business. You can download the self employment income and expenditure from this page.