Please select relevant section below. If you cannot find what you are looking for please contact Housing and Environmental Health Service using the contact details at the bottom of this page.
- Animal Boarding Establishments Licence To run a boarding kennel or cattery, you need a licence from the local authority.
- Dangerous Wild Animals - Licensing Any person who has in their possession an animal listed in the schedule to the Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976 must hold a current Licence.
- Dog Kennels All Boarding Kennels must be licensed under the Animal Boarding Establishments Act 1964.
- Dogs - Breeding In Test Valley persons breeding dogs are required to be licensed.
- Riding Establishments - Registration To run a riding establishment you may need to register with your local authority.
- Zoos - Licensing To run a zoo in England, Scotland and Wales, you need a licence from the local authority.