Community Asset Fund
Organisations can apply to the Community Asset Fund for a grant of up to £25,000. Applicants can submit bids for 50 per cent of the cost of a project that provides or enhances important community infrastructure.
Who can apply?
• Voluntary groups / not for profit organisations
• Parish or town councils
• Management committees of community buildings
• Schools (for facilities with formal open community access)
What we will fund?
• New builds and refurbishments to existing buildings
• Play and recreation equipment
• Public art
What can I apply for?
• Up to 50 per cent of the cost of the project or activity over £2,000
• Maximum possible grant is £25,000
How do I apply?
• Carefully read the guidance notes below
• Click the link below to visit the Council’s online grant system and begin your application.
Deadlines for submission of application forms are as follows:
• By Friday 16 February 2018, for a decision on Friday 13 April 2018
• By Friday 18 May 2018, for a decision on Friday 6 July 2018
• By Friday 17 August 2018, for a decision on Friday 12 Oct 2018
• By Friday 16 November 2018, for a decision on Friday 18 Jan 2019
If you require any further information, or have any problem accessing the online grant system or submitting an application, please contact Jenny Brain using the contact details below.
Telephone: 01264 368708