What are these pages for?
The following pages provide useful information and links about the area you live in. Within each local area page is information on your local councillors, key documents relating to the area, your ward profile which can be used as an evidence base to identify and understand key priorities in your local area, and information on local area budgets including the criteria and the application process.
To access information for your area click on the relevant ward below. If you are unsure which ward you live in, you can find out by entering your postcode here.
Why Can't I See My Ward Page?
We are in the process of developing the ward pages, so your ward page may not be available to view just yet. Check back soon!
- Abbey Abbey is one of three wards that make up the town of Romsey
- Alamein Including Enham Alamein, Smannell and Andover Alamein
- Ampfield & Braishfield The ward of Ampfield & Braishfield is located in the south-eastern part of the borough
- Amport Including the settlements of Amport, East Cholderton, Grateley, Monxton, Quarley and part of Weyhill.
- Anna Including Abbotts Ann, Goodworth Clatford and Upper Clatford
- Blackwater Including Awbridge, Melchet Park and Plaitford, Sherfield English and Wellow
- Bourne Valley Including the villages of Faccombe, Hurstbourne Tarrant, Linkenholt, Tangley and Vernham Dean.
- Broughton & Stockbridge Including the villages of Broughton, Bossington, Houghton, Longstock, Leckford, Nether Wallop, Chilbolton and Stockbridge.
- Charlton The ward of Charlton is located in northern Test Valley, in close proximity to Andover town centre.
- Chilworth Nursling & Rownhams The ward of Chilworth Nursling & Rownhams is made up of two distinct residential areas, Chilworth in the north and Nursling and Rownhams in the south.
- Cupernham Cupernham is one of three wards that make up Romsey
- Dun Valley Dun Valley including Buckholt, East Dean, Frenchmoor, Lockerley, Mottisfont, East Tytherley and West Tytherley
- Harewood Harewood including the settlements of Barton Stacey, Bullington, Longparish and Wherwell.
- Harroway Harroway is one of five wards that make up the town of Andover.
- Kings Somborne & Michelmersh Including Ashley, Brook, King's Somborne, Little Somborne, Michelmersh, Timsbury and Up Somborne
- Millway Millway is one of five wards which make up the town of Andover.
- North Baddesley The ward of North Baddesley is in the south-east of Test Valley, between Valley Park to the east and the town of Romsey to the west.
- Over Wallop Including the villages of Over Wallop, Palestine and the Army Camp
- Penton Bellinger Including Appleshaw, Fyfield, Penton Mewsey, Penton Grafton, Shipton Bellinger and Thruxton
- Romsey Extra The ward of Romsey Extra is situated in the south of Test Valley and forms a circle around the Town of Romsey
- St Marys The ward of St Mary’s is diverse in nature, containing most of Andover town centre and Walworth Business Park together with residential areas.
- Tadburn Tadburn is one of the three wards, together with Abbey and Cupernham that make up the town of Romsey.
- Valley Park Valley Park is a residential area on the south-eastern edge of Test Valley
- Winton The ward of Winton is one of the five wards that make up the town of Andover
- Interactive Map of Wards Interactive map of Wards