An Introduction to Dun Valley
Dun Valley covers 4,968 hectares on the western of Test Valley with the western edge of the ward bordering Wiltshire.
The population density of Dun Valley is 0.43 people per hectare, lower than the borough average of 10.56. It is the least densely populated ward in the borough.
Dun Valley ward is represented by one Borough Councillor.
- Community Engagement Officer Who your Community Engagement Officer is and how they can help you.
- Dun Valley Ward Profile The ward of Dun Valley covers 4,968 hectares on the western edge of Test Valley, and includes the villages of Buckholt, Frenchmoor, East Dean, East Tytherley, Lockerley, Mottisfont and West Tytherley.
- Local Events Search for information on local events being held in your area.
- Test Valley Borough Councillors Community Grant Scheme Apply for a grant of up to £1,000 for community projects in your local area.
- Useful Contacts This page contains links to useful contacts for communities in Dun Valley
- West Dean VDS SPD Adopted as a Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) in February 2010.