An Introduction to King's Somborne & Michelmersh
The ward of King’s Somborne & Michelmersh covers 5,412 hectares on the eastern edge of Test Valley. The ward is bordered by the River Test to the west and Winchester City Council to the east.
The ward is rural with the area’s residents living in villages and hamlets scattered throughout the countryside. King’s Somborne to the north and Michelmersh & Timsbury to the south are the largest villages with other settlements including Ashley, Brook, Up Somborne and Little Somborne.
King's Somborne & Michelmersh ward is represented by one Borough Councillor.
- Community Engagement Officer Who your Community Engagement Officer is and how they can help you.
- Kings Somborne & Michelmersh Ward Profile The ward of King’s Somborne & Michelmersh covers 5,412 hectares on the eastern edge of Test Valley.
- Local Events Search for information on local events being held in your area.
- Michelmersh & Timsbury VDS Adopted as Supplementary Planning Guidance in July 2001.
- Parish Plans Information and contact details on how to prepare a Parish Plan
- Test Valley Borough Councillors Community Grant Scheme Apply for a grant of up to £1,000 for community projects in your local area.
- Useful Contacts This page contains links to useful contacts for communities in King's Somborne & Michelmersh