An Introduction to Valley Park
The ward of Valley Park covers 260 hectares on the south-eastern edge of Test Valley bordering Eastleigh Borough Council on one side and on the other North Baddesley.
Valley Park is a semi-rural residential estate with the majority of residents being couples with young children living in modern housing. Most residents are professionals who commute to areas outside the ward for work.
There are a number of different groups of people living in Valley Park, the majority of whom are independent and self reliant with low service demand on the Council. Residents tend to travel to Southampton for services.
Valley Park ward is represented by three Borough Councillors.
- Local Events Search for information on local events being held in your area.
- News Releases for Valley Park Test Valley Borough Council news releases that are relevant to your local area.
- Community Engagement Officer Who your Community Engagement Officer is and how they can help you
- Useful Contacts This page contains links to useful contacts for communities of Valley Park
- Valley Park Ward Profile The ward of Valley Park covers 260 hectares on the south-eastern edge of Test Valley bordering Eastleigh Borough Council on one side and North Baddesley on the other.
- Test Valley Borough Councillors Community Grant Scheme Apply for a grant of up to £1,000 for community projects in your local area.