Housing & Environmental Health
- Animal Welfare The Animal Welfare section is responsible for promoting dog ownership, dealing with stray dogs, dog fouling campaigns, licensing and inspection of riding stables, kennels, catteries, dog breeders and pet shops. Information is available in th...
- Annual Health Protection Team Service Plan The Annual Health Protection Team Service Plan was approved by Councillor Sandra Hawke in May 2015. The Service Plan for 2016/17 will be published in May one it has been signed off.
- Data Sharing This authority is required by law to protect the public funds it administers.
- Environmental Health Regulatory Service Whether you are run a business, are an employee or a member of the public, we are committed to providing you with an efficient, courteous and helpful service.
- Environmental Protection The Environmental Protection Team deals with Nuisance investigation (e.g. noise, dust. odour and smoke), Air Quality, Private Water and Contaminated land.
- Hampshire Police Keyholder Scheme Peace of mind when you are away from your home or business - Hampshire Police Keyholder Scheme. Please note this is an external website and the Council is not responsible for its content.
- Housing We offer residents access to rented and low cost accommodation, private sector housing conditions and improvement and details of housing development and new neighbourhoods in the Borough.
- How Other Organisations Can Help If you are at risk to violence or domestic abuse or need help with housing there are a number of organisations you can contact for free, confidential and impartial advice.
- Pest Control The Pest Control Team carry out investigations and treatments on a variety of pests to both commercial and domestic premises.