Housing & Environmental Health
- Animal Welfare The Animal Welfare and Dog Warden Service works closely with vets and the RSPCA in the Borough.
- Annual Commercial Team Service Plan The Annual Commercial Team Service Plan was approved by Councillor Sandra Hawke in May 2014.
- Data Sharing This authority is required by law to protect the public funds it administers.
- Environmental Health Regulatory Service Whether you are run a business, are an employee or a member of the public, we are committed to providing you with an efficient, courteous and helpful service.
- Environmental Protection The Environmental Protection Team deals with Nuisance investigation (e.g. noise, dust. odour and smoke), Air Quality, Private Water and Contaminated land.
- Housing We offer residents access to rented and low cost accommodation, private sector housing conditions and improvement and details of housing development and new neighbourhoods in the Borough.
- How Other Organisations Can Help If you are at risk to violence or domestic abuse or need help with housing there are a number of organisations you can contact for free, confidential and impartial advice.
- Pest Control The Pest Control Team carry out investigations and treatments on a variety of pests to both commercial and domestic premises.