The Council's Housing Service offers a number of services to residents including access to rented and low cost accommodation, private sector house conditions and improvement and also details housing development and new neighbourhoods in the Borough.
- Apply for a Home If you wish to live in Test Valley there are a number of housing options available.
- Homeless or At Risk The Council will provide help and support to those who may lose their home.
- Housing Advice The Housing Advice team provides advice to anyone who needs help with their housing. The advice and housing options will be tailored to your individual needs.
- Housing Development Test Valley aims to ensure that a wide range of housing needs are met by working closely with a number of agencies to deliver affordable housing across the borough.
- Housing Options Housing Options offers advice, information and support to people who are looking for somewhere to live.
- Local Housing for Local People Success story about a family who have recently moved into their new home.
- Private Sector Housing The Private Sector Housing Team have a responsibility to ensure that private housing stock in the Borough is suitable for people to live in.