If you would like to live in Test Valley there are a number of housing options available including affordable housing and low cost shared ownership. To apply and bid for property you must first be registered with Hampshire Home Choice.
- Bidding for a Home Hampshire Home Choice provides an opportunity for you to bid for suitable vacancies so that you can select where you wish to live.
- Hampshire Home Choice Hampshire Home Choice is managed by 4 local authorities including Test Valley. You can use Hampshire Home Choice to register a housing application and bid for a property.
- Hampshire Home Choice - Frequently Asked Questions You must have been accepted onto the Hampshire home Choice Housing Register to be able to apply for properties.
- How do I apply for affordable housing in Test Valley? Information and advice on what this means and how to apply for an affordable home.
- How do I apply for low cost ownership in Test Valley? Advice on how to apply for a low cost ownership home.
- Local Housing Allowance Check what housing allowance you could be eligible for
- Test Valley Borough Council - Scheme of Allocation An allocation scheme determines priorities between people who apply for housing and sets out the procedure to be followed in allocating housing accommodation.