PLEASE NOTE RESPONSE TIMES ARE CURRENTLY 10 WORKING DAYS.
Pest Control Fees and Charges are increased in line with inflation and are competitively priced. Full details of our charges can be found here.
The Pest Control Officers advise and carry our treatments on a variety of pests including rats, mice, wasps, fleas, flies, bedbugs and other insects (such as ants, cockroaches, moths and carpet beetles). Please note bees, pigeons, foxes, squirrels, moles, rabbits, badgers or bats are not treated.
Please note if the Pest Control Officer visits your premises and is either unable to treat or no problem is found a refund will be sent to you (minus the cost of the advisory visit).
Alternatively if you book an investigatory visit (£22) and would like to undertake a treatment, as long as this is requested within 5 working days, the cost of the initial visit will be deducted from the treatment charge.
- A Problem with Pests? We provide a pest control service to residential and commercial premises where there might be a risk to public health or food safety.
- Controlling Rats and Mice - A Guide to Preventing Infestations Householders can assist in preventing an infestation by taking a number of simple precautions.
- How do I know whether I have a problem and what it is? Here are some useful pest identification information which includes what to look for and how to prevent possible infestations.
- Are there any pests you do not treat? See what pests are not treated by the Council.
- Do I Have To Pay? Majority of treatments are chargeable - however in certain circumstances rats and mice may be free of charge for some householders.
- How to Request Pest Control Once you have established you have a problem - contact Test Valley if you would like us to help.
- Commercial Pest Control Service Any form of infestation, even the slightest signs of it, can affect anyone running a business.
- Frequently Asked Questions Want to know more? These FAQs may help answer your queries.