Our Commercial Contractual Service
Why Regular Pest Control?
The control of rats is everyone's responsibility and preventative control measures must be carried out in order to:
- Prevent Damage - rats can contaminate food, destroy crops and even cause fires by gnawing into electrical wiring. They will even damage your business reputation.
- Prevent Disease - serious illnesses can be caused by the presence of pests.
- Conform with Legislation - Local authorities have powers to serve notices for necessary actions to be taken for the removal of pests such as the Health & Safety Act 1990, the Public Health Act 1936 and the Prevention of Damage by Pests Act 1949.
What We Provide
Here at Test Valley Borough Council we believe preventative measures should be undertaken to ensure that a small problem does not become an infestation.
Our Pest Prevention service consists of:
- Comprehensive regular site inspections carried out by a dedicated Pest Control Officer.
- Identification of potential problems and risks.
- Reports on each visit detailing any action taken or recommendations..
What We Do Not Do
- Undertake unnecessary treatments in order to increase the price of the contract.
- Try to "sell" you other services or products.
Already Have a Contract?
If you are not happy or just think it is that little too expensive we are happy to provide an alternative quote. No matter which sector you are in we can help. Whether you are a food, educational, residential, agricultural or entertainment premise the most valuable asset you have is your reputation.
If you would like further information regarding our contractual service or would like a pest control officer to visit your premises in order to give you a quote for service, please contact:
The Senior Business Support Officer
Housing & Environmental Health Service
Telephone: 01264 368000