Garden Waste Collection Service
For details on how to subscribe or renew your subscription to the Garden Waste Collection Service, please see below:
If you are a new subscriber to the Garden Waste Collection Service...
You will need to complete this registration form: New: Garden Waste Subscription
We will then set up your account and send you an invoice by email or post within seven working days. You can then pay your invoice by Direct Debit or you can pay over the telephone or online using a debit card.
If you would like to renew your existing subscription...
The Garden Waste Collection Service automatically renews each year. Shortly before your subscription is due to end, you will receive a Direct Debit confirmation letter or a renewal invoice - by email or post. This will be based on your existing year's subscription.
If you wish to continue your subscription with no changes, then you can pay online here: Pay: Garden Waste Collection Service Invoice, selecting the 'Sales Invoices or Garden Waste Collection Service' option. If you have not yet set up a Direct Debit and wish to do so, please complete and return your Direct Debit mandate included with your invoice. Alternatively you can use our automated payment service by calling 0845 600 1586.
If you wish to continue your subscription, but would like to make a change, please complete this form: Change: Garden Waste Subscription
- Garden waste is collected fortnightly. To find out when your next collection is due, click here: When Are My Bins Collected?
- The annual charge is:
£32.50 for the initial subscription
£18.50 for each additional subscription
- Only one garden waste wheeled bin or reusable sack will be emptied per subscription.
-If you add an additional subscription partway during the year, you will be charged for a full year. However, you will only receive collections for this extra subscription in line with your initial subscription. This means that both subscriptions will cease at the same time, and will be aligned the following year, should you choose to renew.
- Wheeled bins and reusable sacks are available to purchase:
£25 for each 240 litre garden waste wheeled bin
£1.75 for each 130 litre reusable garden waste sack
- Spare wheeled bins can be used instead, please order a garden waste label for these bins.
- To order a garden waste wheeled bin, reusable sack or garden waste label, click here: Order: Wheeled Bin, Reusable Sack or Label
- If you would like to cancel your Garden Waste Collection Service subscription, click here: Cancel: Garden Waste Subscription. Please note that the Garden Waste Collection Service is non-refundable.
- To report a missed collection online, click here: My Test Valley.
For more information on the Garden Waste Collection Service, contact customer services on 01264 368000 or 01794 527700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org