Your Guide to Your Council Tax

We all use public services. Some are provided by authorities covering the whole of Hampshire, while others are provided by local borough or district councils.

Some of the funding for these services comes from government grants which include contributions from business rates.

The rest is paid for by your Council Tax and income generated by, for example, rents, investments and service charges.

Information and links to Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service, Police and Crime Commissioner and Hampshire County Council precept information can be found below.