Open Government - transparency data
Test Valley is dedicated to being an open, accountable and transparent local authority. As such we publish a range of information for people to access. This includes a significant amount of information published in the form of reports presented to Council meetings and committees, but other information is also available as open data.
Open data means making the non-personal information we hold freely available to everyone in a format that can be reused.
You don't have to apply or ask for permission, but you do have to agree to the terms of the Open Government Licence for public sector information. For more information see the link.
What data is available?
On this page you can find information, downloads or links to a range of open data, published under the provisions of the Local Government Transparency Code 2015, including:
- Council spend over £500 (including spend on Procurement cards)
- Senior Officer Remuneration (within the Annual Statement of Accounts)
- Annual Complaints report
- Council's constitution
- Pay Policy Statement
- Members' Allowances
- A snapshot of equality and diversity in Test Valley
- Annual parking report including parking spaces
- Register of grants awarded to voluntary, community or social enterprise organisations for 2015 attached as a document, but also in related pages - Community Asset fund and Community grants
- Fraud information
- Trade Union information
- Waste contract - we are required to publish details of our existing waste collection contract. This is a one-off requirement relating to the present contract, which ran until 1 May 2017. The information is attached in Excel and CSV format
- Register of grants awarded to voluntary, community or social enterprise organisations 2015 (attached)
- Organisation chart (attached)
- List of assets (attached, and also available in CSV format)
- Contracts register
Over time we will be making more information available for you to re-use and share.
If you have ideas for other data that you think would be useful please let us know.