Cold Weather

Salting roads and footpaths

Hampshire County Council are responsible for gritting the roads and footpaths in Hampshire. Regular traffic and road updates are given on the Hantsconnect Twitter feed, or visit the Hampshire County Council website for more information:

Housing associations will clear the public areas around their properties. Contact VIVID on 01256 338800 or Sovereign Housing Association on 01256 302302.