A £1000 discount (pro rata) is available for the period from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2019 if you meet the following criteria;
- Rateable value up to 100,000
- Been open to the general public
- Allowed free entry other than when occasional entertainment is provided
- Allowed drinking without requiring food to be consumed
- Permitted drinks to be purchased at a bar
Ratepayers wishing to apply for the relief will be required to complete an application form and make a declaration with regard to State Aid.