Advice, Support & Funding
Arts Council England
Artswork (a national youth arts development agency and a registered charity)
Test Valley Arts Foundation
Test Valley Arts Foundation is an independent grant giving charity established in 1991 by the late Michael Colvin MP. Based in Test Valley their vision is to support, create and improve artistic opportunities for local communities. Their key objectives are:
- to encourage a wide range of arts and music in the Test Valley
- to support local cultural activity and help talented individuals and groups with their work in all art forms
- to raise funds and give grants
- to promote a variety of artistic initiative including events and projects within Test Valley
- to take experience of the arts to the wider community
Test Valley Arts Foundation manages the Chapel Arts Studios in Andover.
benchpeg is an independent publication which aims to support the British jewellery industry, Silverware and allied trades. It provides an online community of over 8,300 jewellery industry and allied trades professionals supported by a website, newsletter and social media channels.
benchpeg also provides independent creative industries consultancy services. Previous clients have included the Crafts Council, The Goldsmiths Craft and Design Council and The Design Museum.
Big Up Words
BigUpWords helps people in and around Andover to have fun with words. Good things happen when people learn how to read, write and speak out their own words, they put together events that help people express themselves and be seen and heard, giving people a voice.
Dance Up (formerly Hampshire Dance)
Hampshire Dance initiates high quality opportunities for artists, participants and audiences to enjoy and excel in dance. At the heart of Hampshire Dance is a belief that dance can have a transforming impact on people's lives and a desire to play an enabling role in their journeys through dance. They aim to:
- support dance artists and practitioners to achieve their full potential
- create innovative opportunities for young people and adults to participate in dance
- commission artistically excellent dance which develops and engages new and existing audiences
- cultivate a sustainable company infrastructure and strengthen and diversify their income base