Fishing at War Memorial Park, Romsey
Fishing is available at War Memorial Park with the following conditions.
- The vegetation along bank has been left long to aid establishment of the bank and therefore this may impact on your experience. Please consider this before booking. The next scheduled cut will be in September 2019.
- The next weed cut is scheduled to take place from the 18 – 25 July with clearing off by the 27 July. Fishing will reopen from the 29 July 2019.
- August’s scheduled cut will be the 22 – 29 with clearing off by the 30 – 31 August. Therefore fishing will not be possible during these times’.
- There are localised restrictions upstream from the gate (to aid establishment of the bank) and downstream of the play area.
Fishing in the Park
You can fish on the River in the Park and tickets can be purchased from the Council Offices, Church Street, Romsey between 8.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 am to 4.30 pm Friday.
Price of Tickets
Residents (per rod per day) - £17.90
Non-Residents (per rod per day) - £34.85
Residents (per rod per half day) - £10.95
Non-Residents (per rod per half day) - £22.00
* Residents under 18 and over 60 - 50% fees