Facilities at Augusta Park
As part of the S106 legal agreement, the developers will provide land for two local centres, north and south of Smannell Road.
The northern local centre (1 hectare) will include:
The southern local centre (3 hectares) will include:
- A second Primary School
- GP/ Health Centre
- Day Nursery
- Public House
- Retail Shop
- Recycling facility
- Employment (e.g. Offices).
Other facilities will be provided away from the local centre, including:
- One MUGA (multi use games area) play area will be situated near the sports pavilion and another on the open space along Smannell Road.
- Community playing fields with sports pitches, changing rooms, pavilion and a multi-use games area.
- An indoor sports facility.
- Informal recreation areas and equipped play areas will be provided throughout the development as the number of occupations grow.