Complaints Form

You can complain to the Council if you are concerned that we have:

- Failed to do something
- Not done something properly
- Been unfair or unreasonable
- Mismanaged something

This form should not to be used where you are already entitled to seek a review of the Council's decision, for example through the Planning Appeal or Benefit Review processes.

Please note: To report potholes, street lighting, salt bins and other problems or issues on roads, footpaths and verges please contact Hampshire County Council here.

To report issues with Local Housing Stock, including maintenance and repair, graffiti, and some neighbourhood issues – Aster Communities. (Formerly known as Testway)

If you have a noise complaint please visit the Noise Nuisance section of our website to help us deal with your request quicker.

GDPR Privacy Statement

Our privacy statement