Getting help in Court if you are facing repossession (UK Wide)

You can get help if your case goes to court. Everyone is eligible for support from a free court desk advisor. This service is available to anybody attending court possession hearing in England. You should always go to a repossession hearing.

Useful websites of organisations for information and advice are available in the downloads section at the foot of this page.

If you require any further information or advice, please contact the:

Housing Options Team
Telephone: 01264 368000