Local Land Searches
The Land Charges Search
A Land Charges Search consists of two forms:
- LLC1 - The Local Land Charges Register
- CON29 - Enquiries of the Local Authority
We need from an applicant:
- LLC1 and CON29 forms in duplicate
- The correct fee* (see attached) - all cheques made payable to Test Valley Borough Council
- An up to date site plan to assist identification of the property
Return of Searches:
At present our searches are likely to take around 20 working days.
Submit Your Search Online:
You may now submit and pay for your Local Land Charge Searches via the Council's website. Please click here.
You can also apply to have an account with us to save time and money processing cheques for each case. It's quick and easy to set up. Please call us on 01264 368410 for more details.
For further information contact:
Legal & Democratic Services
Tel (direct) 01264 368410
Fax 01264 368408
Document Exchange DX 123080 ANDOVER 6