Community Asset Fund
Organisations can apply to the Community Asset Fund for a grant of up to £25,000. Applicants can submit bids for 50 per cent of the cost of a project that provides or enhances important community infrastructure.
Who can apply?
• Voluntary groups / not for profit organisations
• Parish or town councils
• Management committees of community buildings
• Schools (for facilities with formal open community access)
What we will fund?
• New builds and refurbishments to existing buildings
• Play and recreation equipment
• Public art
What can I apply for?
• Up to 50 per cent of the cost of the project or activity over £2,000
• Maximum possible grant is £25,000
How do I apply?
• Carefully read the guidance notes below
• Click the link below to visit the Council’s online grant system and begin your application.
Deadlines for submission of application forms are as follows:
- Deadline 1: Friday 3 April 2020 - Panel meeting on Thursday 21 May 2020, for a decision by Friday 12 June 2020
- Deadline 2: Friday 3 July 2020 - Panel meeting on Thursday 13 August 2020, for a decision by Friday 4 September 2020
- Deadline 3: Friday 2 October 2020 - Panel meeting on Thursday 19 November 2020, for a decision by Friday 11 December 2020
- Deadline 4: Friday 1 January 2021 - Panel meeting on Thursday 11 February 2021, for a decision by Friday 5 March 2021
If you require any further information, or have any problem accessing the online grant system or submitting an application, please contact Jenny Brain using the contact details below.
Telephone: 01264 368708