Community Asset Fund
Organisations can apply to the Community Asset Fund for a grant of up to £25,000. Applicants can submit bids for 50 per cent of the cost of a project that provides or enhances important community infrastructure.
Who can apply?
• Voluntary groups / not for profit organisations
• Parish or town councils
• Management committees of community buildings
• Schools (for facilities with formal open community access)
What we will fund?
• New builds and refurbishments to existing buildings
• Play and recreation equipment
• Public art
What can I apply for?
• Up to 50 per cent of the cost of the project or activity over £2,000
• Maximum possible grant is £25,000
How do I apply?
• Carefully read the guidance notes below
• Click the link below to visit the Council’s online grant system and begin your application.
Deadlines for submission of application forms are as follows:
• By Friday 18 November 2016, for a decision on Thursday 12 January 2017
• By Friday 17 February 2017, for a decision on Thursday 6 April 2017
• By Friday 19 May 2017, for a decision on Thursday 6 July 2017
• By Friday 18 August 2017, for a decision on Thursday 5 October 2017
• By Friday 17 November 2017, for a decision on Thursday 11 January 2018
If you require any further information, or have any problem accessing the online grant system or submitting an application, please contact Louise Trayling using the contact details below.
Telephone: 01264 368649