Community Asset Fund
Organisations can apply to the Community Asset Fund for a grant of up to £25,000. Applicants can submit bids for 50 per cent of the cost of a project that provides or enhances important community infrastructure.
Who can apply?
• Voluntary groups / not for profit organisations
• Parish or town councils
• Management committees of community buildings
• Schools (for facilities with formal open community access)
What we will fund?
• New builds and refurbishments to existing buildings
• Play and recreation equipment
• Public art
What can I apply for?
• Up to 50 per cent of the cost of the project or activity over £2,000
• Maximum possible grant is £25,000
How do I apply?
• Carefully read the guidance notes below
• Click the link below to visit the Council’s online grant system and begin your application.
2021/22 deadlines for submissions of online applications are as follows:
Deadline 1: Mon 19 April 2021 (mid day) - Panel meeting on 27 May 2021, for a decision by 11 June 2021
Deadline 2: Mon 12 July 2021 (mid day) - Panel meeting on 19 Aug 2021, for a decision by 3 Sept 2021
Deadline 3: Mon 18 October 2021 (mid day) - Panel meeting on 25 Nov 2021, for a decision by 10 Dec 2021
Deadline 4: Mon 10 January 2022 (mid day) - Panel meeting on 17 Feb 2022, for a decision by 4 Mar 2022
If you require any further information, or have any problem accessing the online grant system or submitting an application, please contact Jenny Brain using the contact details below.
Telephone: 01264 368708