Test Valley Borough Councillors Community Grant Scheme
Supporting local people to establish their own priorities and deliver local solutions to local issues.
The Test Valley Borough Councillors Community Grant Scheme aims to encourage community led initiatives, supported by local councillors who will play an active part in helping their communities deliver their ambitions.
Details of Grants awarded through this scheme can be viewed via the attachment at the bottom of the page.
Who can apply?
• Voluntary groups / not for profit organisation / incorporated clubs and societies
• Parish or Town Councils
• Schools, in relation to their wider community role
• Borough Councillors (where there is no external sponsoring organisation)
What can I apply for?
• Up to two-thirds of the cost of the project or activity
• Maximum grant is normally £1,000
How do I apply?
• Discuss your proposal with your local Borough Councillor(s)
• Read the eligibility criteria and guidance notes - see below
• Click the link below to visit the Council’s online grant system and begin your application.
If you have any problem accessing the online grant system or submitting an application, please contact the Community Team using the contact details below and someone will assist you.
Telephone: 01264 368000